11 Απριλίου 2015

Peace, love and joy - 13 Arts April Challenge

Hello, hello!
It's Saturday before Easter today here in Greece (we celebrate it a week after the Catholic Passover) and 
I would like to wish "Happy Easter" to all those who will celebrate tomorrow!

It also happens to be the day when the 13 Arts April Challenge is revealed!  The host of this one is the fabulous Ingrid Gooyer and
it's all about our favourite colour!!!!




Ok when I saw the colour, turquoise/teal came to my mind, but it appeared that a few people of the DT had chosen the same colour, so for this challenge I picked my 2nd fave:

BLUE

And this is the page I came up with




13@rts products used:

I also used some wonderful 2 Crafty Chipboard pieces, such as Card Word Circles (for my title) and the Square Collage Panel!

So will you share your favourite colour with us?
We will be happy to see your projects with it!

Happy Easter!

4 σχόλια:

  1. Φανταστικη συνθεση Μελενια μου!!!Πολυ ταιριασμενα ολα και πι λεπτομερειες φοβερες!Το background ιδιαιτερο κ η φωτο απο τις αγαπημενες μου!!Μπραβο φιλεναδα!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. Oh Melenia thisis lovely. I love the blue and that is one of my faves pics too. Love the textures you created and the chipboard looks lovely.

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. Τρελαίνομαι τη λατρεύω αυτή τη σελίδα Μελενια μου! Σου πάει τόσο πολύ το μπλε!!!! Υπέροχη! !@! Πως δεν την είχα δει τόσες μερες;;;;; Απλά φοβερή! !!! Κ η χρήση του υφάσματος η της κορδέλας υπέροχη! !!! Μακάρι να αξιωθώ κι εγώ κάποια μέρα να το καταφέρω το ύφασμα στις σελίδες μου! Δίνει ιδιαίτερη πινελιά! !!!Σε φιλω!!!!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή

Thanks for taking the time to leave a warm comment here!