13 Ιουλίου 2014

Take your time - 13 Arts July challenge

Hello everyone!!!

Here I am today with the brand new challenge of 13 Arts!
It's Aida who hosts the challenge this month!
Now what we have to do is 


use this brilliant sketch & 2 mediums



Our project must contain at least ONE BUTTERFLY in it, in any form -as background, embellishment, stamp etc!

So this is my take on the challenge
(I decided for a lighter, not-too-loaded page, to accent the use of stamps and of the mediums)



13 Arts products used:



So I hope you like my page!!! Take the time to visit the projects of the rest of the DT, all of them are gorgeous!

Have a nice day!


1 σχόλιο:

  1. Υπέροχο, καταπληκτικό, μπράβο Μελένια! Δεν ξέρω γιατί, αλλά τελευταία μου αρέσει πολύ αυτό το στυλ (το ακολουθώ και εγώ δηλ) που είναι πιο ανάλαφρο και αέρινο, μάλλον λόγω εποχής και επειδή κάνει πολύ ζέστη, χαχαααα
    Πάντως σου πάει πολύ!!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή

Thanks for taking the time to leave a warm comment here!