23 Ιουλίου 2014

Fly high

After a wonderful week out of town, along with awesome company and friends, I'm back at home.
I have a brand new page to share with you today.  It's a layout created with 13 Arts products!
I had a blast creating this page, as I used the wonderful Ayeeda Pastel Mists in my favourite colours (teal, mint, lime & blue) as well as some mixed media techniques. I just love messing up with colours!

So this page is all about not allowing our fears to hinder us from flying (in any form lol).


As you see, I combined several mists, paints & gesso to create my textured background!


I highlighted the background with the use of stamps.




5 σχόλια:

  1. Melenia this is just gorgeous. I think those must be some of my fave colours too.... so enjoy seeing your layouts :D x

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. Φανταστικό, υπέροχο, μπράβο Μελένια!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. Just absolutely delightful work. You are such a great inspiration to me. Thank you.
    SuZeQ

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  4. Πω πωωωωω χρώματα υπέροχαααα!!!! Έχεις επεξεργαστεί τέλεια το φόντο, το δε χαρτί με τις ασβεστωμένες σανίδες είναι εξαιρετικό!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  5. Thank You so much that You have vistied my page. I really appreciate for your lovely words that You have written to me . I am sending a BIG THANK YOu ! I really love your isnpiration. It looks really great ! I must say that I love to use all kind of mists beacuse it gives a great effects as it shows on your work. Combination of flowers and colours it is really my fav !

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή

Thanks for taking the time to leave a warm comment here!